Yesterday was one those non-listening days for Princess. Which means I had to repeat myself many, many times.
So, I guess I heard what I was saying more than usual. And I realized that she HATES many of the things I say to her.
But I would LOVE it if someone would say them to me. Because, let’s face it, a 3-year-old’s life is pretty darn good whether they like it or not.
Here are MY top ten things I’d like someone to say to me. What are yours?
10. I just finished washing and folding all of your laundry, can you help me put it away?
9. No, you cannot wear makeup. Your skin is much too perfect. Makeup will ruin it.
8. Please come to the table, I just finished making you lunch.
7. SIT DOWN!
6. Please take off those shoes and put your sneakers on so you’ll be comfortable.
5. It’s naptime, lay down and go to sleep!
4. You have to take a bath right now.
3. Eat all of your pizza (or mac and cheese) and THEN you can have ice cream.
2. You do not need anyone in there with you. Just go potty by yourself.
1. It’s 7:30, please get your pajamas on and GO TO BED!